Search Dirty Moves

Thursday, April 22, 2010

BASS BASS BASS

Seeing as we are slightly off genre.. I have some massive tunes to share today. Some new, some old - but all are guaranteed to shake you.


First up, a fantastic remix by Doorly of Marina and Diamonds. For those familiar with Doorly - This one might take you by surprise. It starts off very light and fun - and gets "dubbier" (nice made up word) with each break. Can't wait to sneak this one into a set.

Marina and The Diamonds - I Am Not A Robot (Doorly Remix)

I am a big fan of London producer/DJ Boy 8 Bit. His production is superb... I just love the way he can create drama without overkill. Jokers Of The Scene have added their flavor to his track Wolfen - and by flavor, I mean a sinister bassline that will scare the hell out of your speakers. It might actually shake your brain. be careful.

Boy 8 Bit - Wolfen (JOTS Remix)


I gotta say, I like this remix better than the original.

And finally - I had to squeeze this track in too... I saw him live a few weeks ago, and he put on a great show. It was quite fun dancing like a jackass to bass wobbles. It was a great vibe, and I can't wait to see Rusko again.

Rusko - Cockney Thug


Bonus track:
DJ Zinc - Wile Out (Feat Ms Dynamite)

Ben,
GMGN

No comments:

Post a Comment