Search Dirty Moves

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Computer Juice (GMGN Edit)

I have been obsessed with a track called Computer Juice, by Computer Juice - the duo of Riton and Seiji. It has been on repeat ever since the first time I heard it... So much so, I decided to make an edit it of... Something we could sneak it in a future set or mix, something to blow the roof off. Download it below (Right click, Save as)

Computer Juice (GMGN Edit)

The original is just wild, makes me wanna go nuts... flip my laptop. I've been enjoying everything Riton has been producing recently - We have played out a few of his tracks, and they always go down a treat. 2010 is going to be a massive year for him.

It was never going to be easy capturing that energy in a music video, but wow did Joe Lea do it. The video really couldn't have been more perfect for me.



Bravo Joe! You can check out his other work here:
http://www.vimeo.com/joelea

Enjoy,
Ben
GMGN

No comments:

Post a Comment