Search Dirty Moves

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Free Mix! Gonna Have A House Party

A couple weeks back, we threw the first of many going away parties for our buddy Kyle – The man behind the amazing visuals at our live shows. Kyle is off to travel the country for the summer, and we don’t need an excuse to have a party!

Mike and I decided to DJ back-to-back sets.. Mike was bringing some tribal/African drum madness to kick things off… While I was going to bring my usual ADD style and see where it goes. I was maybe 4 tracks into my set when I felt a light shinning on me from behind – It was a police cruiser from the street below shinning his spot light on me…. Long story short, some angry police officers weren’t in the mood to party.

I had picked out some really fun tracks to play – Some old, some new… and some just plain silly…. So figured what the hell – Lets record a new mix for the blog.

A couple of Long Island ice teas later... Gonna Have A House Party Mix.


GMGN - Gonna Have A House Party Mix

Tracklist:
Crystal Castles – Crime Waves (Midnight Conspiracy Remix)
Fenech Soler – Stop And Stare (Jaymo & Andy George Remix)
Munk – Down in L.A (Shazam Remix/DJ Hoff Edit)
Tiga – What You Need (Chromeo Remix)
Jan Driver – Tellyfoam
Marina And The Diamonds – I Am Not A Robot (Doorly Remix)
Aloe Blacc – I Need A Dollar (Pristine Blusters & DJ Mulher ‘Millionaire’ Remix)
Hot Chip – I Feel Better (Kid COLA Remix)
Reset! – If We Try (Kry Wolf’s Space Disco Remix)
Surkin – Fan Out
Tiga – What You Need (A-Trak Remix)
Gramaphonedzie – Why Don’t You
Gorillaz – Stlyo (Alex Metric Remix)
Cassius – 1999 (Tim Green Remix)
Grum – Can’t Shake This Feeling (Dcup Remix)
Penguin Prison – The Worse It Gets (Shook Remix)
Das Racist & Wallpaper – Combination Pizza Hut And Taco Bell (Killer On The Dancefloor Remix)
Carte Blanche – Gare Du Nord
DJ Kue – Riding Low
Riva Starr – I Was Drunk
Will Smith – Men In Black (Benson Bootleg)
Bob Sinclair – Ultimate Funk
Mighty Mouse – Song For Ellen

I hope you enjoy it as much as I had making it!

Ben
GMGN

No comments:

Post a Comment