Search Dirty Moves

Monday, June 7, 2010

Random tracks that got me through my day

I'm about to dive into a marathon mastering session in the studio - so I quickly wanted to share some of the random tracks that got me through my Monday.

First up is a beauty of a remix from Breakbot. Breakbot has been getting some well deserved attention recently, turning in fanstastic production and remix work. (Played a great DJ set when I saw him earlier in the year too)

Air - So Light Is Her Football (Breakbot Remix)

Next up, is a really interesting record from Munk: La Musica. There are some solid remixes to go along with this release - but I'm quite enjoying the original. Look out for another Munk gem on my mix later this week.. a band worth keeping an eye on.


Munk - La Musica

And finally, how about a big room monster from Drop Thr Lime.. Remixed by Bart B More. The sax never fails!

Drop The Lime - Sex Sax (Bart B More Remix)

Ben
GMGN

No comments:

Post a Comment