Search Dirty Moves

Thursday, June 10, 2010

WTF


Ever head one of those messed up slippery slope style weeks? You could feel yourself sliding down this slippery slope. Surrounded in a situation you don't belong, pretending to belong and meanwhile a ton of other shit has just gone down the drain? Your forcing a smile at a company meeting with colleagues, watching monkeys in monkey suits play the game, you know you don't belong. The whole thing feels like a scene out of a never before released Radiohead video, and you just want to drug infuse the whole situation or look for some sort of escape. In my case I just wanted to sit in the corner of a techno club and just bang my head to some beats with a  substance of my choice. Just an escape for the night. Forget bs with family, girls, work and friends. But instead I was just trapped with a hangover in a company function. This track here perfectly sums up my frame of mind, and it happens to be from one of my favorite producers today, Tensnake. This is probably his edgiest release, but there's times where you just wanna be like what. the. fuck. and bang your head and just be left alone. This is that track for me.



Shots are on the house.

Tensnake - Around The House

Bangin',

Mike
GMGN

No comments:

Post a Comment